Terracotta EnvelopesRegular price €27,90
- Not enough stock? Simply order the amount you need in our made to order section. Your perfect amount will be produced for you after your purchase.
- Are you missing certain paper formats? Find them in our made to order section. Your desired format will be produced for you after your purchase.
HANDMADE PAPER IN TERRACOTTA – A VIBRANT YET SLIGHTLY FADED AMBER
Terracotta, one of our Basic Colours, is a vibrant yet slightly faded Amber. Its spirit is clearly Mediterranean inspired, think of washed-out bricks, warmed by a sunny summer day. However, it’s still Eliv Rosenkranz muted and happily fades into the background of your design. It of course pairs nicely with Italian or French inspired wedding stationery. But we’ve also seen beautiful, lush brand designs with it.
Handmade in Austria, natural deckled edge
Our handmade paper was developed especially for calligraphers, artists and printers and is produced in our small workshop in Austria. All 4 edges have a beautiful natural deckle edge.
The structure is suitable for calligraphy, digital printing, letterpress or hot foil stamping. However, we recommend that you always make a test before placing any larger orders.
Each handmade envelope is unique in shape and color, none is the same as the other. They are all perfectly imperfect, which is the character of handmade paper.
- Basic Colour Terracotta: a vibrant yet slightly faded amber
- usually ready to shop directly from our stock
handmade paper for calligraphers, artists and prints
- produced by hand in Austria
- natural deckled edge all around, each piece is unique
- structure suitable for calligraphy, digital printing, letterpress or hot foil stamping
These are handcrafted natural products. It is possible that there are differences in the brightness of the shades from batch to batch. This means, some can come out a little darker, some a little lighter. The overall shade stays the same. Within your order, we will do our best to assure the brightness is the same within one shade.